On-line Registration Closes at Midnight, Feb. 18, 2015.
- Register Online: https://racewire.com/register.php?id=4827
- Hard copy: Accepted by mail or hand deliver with entry fee. Must be received by February 20, 2015. Click here for registration form: 2015 5K Registration Form
- Make check or money order payable to: AMPA (American Martyrs Parents Association). Mail or personally deliver to:
American Martyrs School – 5k Run/Walk
1701 Laurel Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- Registration after February 15th subject to a $5 late fee
- Race Day Registration is available from 6:30am – 7:45am in the school parking lot, but pre-registration is appreciated
- Consider being a Mustang Family Sponsor of the AMS 5K! Includes registration for your immediate family, breakfast, t-shirts, and recognition of your family at the Awards Ceremony following the race.
- Mustang Family Sponsor: $150 – Register your immediate family for one inclusive price while also providing sponsorship support of the race
- Family: $75 – Register your immediate family for one inclusive price
- Adult: $25
- Child: $20
Race Bib and T-Shirt Pick Up
- Pre-Race Day: Race Bib and T-shirt pickup – Friday, February 20, 2015 8:00am – 5:00pm in the Sts. Brigid/Brendan Rooms.
- Race Day: Race Bib pickup Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:30am – 7:45am in the American Martyrs School Parking Lot. T-Shirts will be available after the race in the American Martyrs Church Parking lot near the Sts. Brigid and Brendan Rooms.
- As soon as practical following the race (~9:30am).
- Medals to first 3 male and female finishers in each age group (including overall winners). Gift card awards to first overall male/female
- Costume contest for individual and group categories. Winners receive prizes!
- Healthy continental breakfast in O’Donnell Hall following the race. All race participants with race bib will receive breakfast.
- Help offset the cost of a student from St. Lawrence of Brindisi (American Martyrs’ sister school). Donate $10 during registration. Help a child enjoy a day of fitness!
- Please help someone in need through Soles 4 Souls! Bring your new or gently used shoes to the donation bins at Friday’s registration or Saturday’s race.
For more information about our Church and our School visit: